GWUOHS Referral Reward Program
As a current school family you have experienced firsthand the quality education GWUOHS has to offer, the benefits of our high-touch learning community, and the outstanding outcomes for GWUOHS graduates. Now it’s time to share your enthusiasm with others. Word of mouth is by far the most powerful way to promote our school and share our message with families like yours.
Attracting new students and families to GWUOHS is integral to the success and long-term viability of our school and to the development of the school community. As a part of our ongoing marketing efforts, it is important for us to attract new students at all grade levels. To assist with these efforts, GWUOHS, has developed a Referral Reward Program. This tuition reduction program is provided for GWUOHS families who refer new students and families to our school.
When you refer a new family who enrolls a student at GWUOHS, you’ll receive a tuition credit in the amount of $1000.
You will find Referral Reward Program Policy and Guidelines, as well as the New Family Referral Online Submission Form on our website under ‘Parent Resources’. Any additional questions can be directed to our Director of Admissions, (email@example.com) or our Head of School, Dr. Staci Kimmons (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GWUOHS encourages you to talk to your friends, family members, and neighbors to let them know why you have chosen our school. The referral program rewards existing families, encourages new family involvement in our extraordinary school, and of course, increases enrollment. Help us grow together – refer a friend!
GWUOHS Referral Reward Program Policy Guidelines & Conditions
What is the award?
- You will receive a $1000 tuition credit for each new, full-time student who enrolls at GWUOHS for the 2015-2016 School Year. The reduction applies to tuition only. The credit will only be applied once per new, full-time student. In the event that two current families list the same new student, the credit will be awarded to the first family that submitted the referral form.
Who can refer/ receive the referral?
- All current families have the opportunity to earn this award. However, employees (and their family) of K12 Inc. and its subsidiaries are not eligible.
- The source of the referral will be confirmed with the new family during the admissions process. Referral sources identified by enrolling families after the admissions process will not result in a credit.
Who can be referred?
- The offer applies only to applicants of families new to GWUOHS. Siblings of current GWUOHS students do not qualify for a reward or as a referral.
- Referral award consideration is limited to the referral of new students enrolling at GWUOHS.
Is there a limit?
- There is no limit to the number of students that a GWUOHS family may refer, but tuition reduction will be limited to full tuition of the referring family for the 2015-2016 academic year. Rollovers to a subsequent academic year are not allowed; however, if a referring family has paid tuition in full, a check for the referral discount will be issued by the K12 Inc. Business Office. No other payouts will be made.
When/ how will the award be credited?
- GWUOHS families will receive a tuition credit for each enrolled student who is enrolled and continues enrollment in good standing for at least 60 calendar days., the “Good Standing” period. The Admissions Office will be responsible for verifying credits to be awarded.
- You will receive your credit within 60 days of the end of the good standing period described above.
How do I refer a family?
- A New Family Referral Online Submission must be submitted online before a new student begins at GWUOHS.
- The regular admissions criteria must be met by the new student (s). The final decision for student acceptance rests with the Director of Admissions and school administration.
- K12 reserves the right to revise or discontinue the referral reward program at any time. All decisions regarding the program will be made by K12 and are final.